Eric Conn: On the run?

Jumper_Dad

Arrest warrant issued for attorney convicted of disability scheme

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky has issued an arrest warrant for a lawyer convicted of a multi-million dollar fraudulent scheme.

FBI officials say Eric Conn, a former attorney in Floyd County, removed his electronic monitoring device in violation of his bond.

Officials say his whereabouts at the moment are unknown.

Conn pleaded guilty in March to his role in a $550 million social security fraud scheme.

Conn was scheduled to be sentenced next month.

Anyone who knows where Conn might be is asked to contact the FBI at (502) 263-6000.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He gone! Now the US Marshalls will have to go track him down in whatever country he fled to. Hopefully the extra expenses and manpower that will take will be taken into consideration when he is sentenced.

He gone! Now the US Marshalls will have to go track him down in whatever country he fled to. Hopefully the extra expenses and manpower that will take will be taken into consideration when he is sentenced.

I'm sure Raylan and the boys are hot on his trail.

What are the extradition laws? If he makes it to a country that doesn't have extradition to the US is he basically a free man or can the US Marshalls still go get him?

Nope he is free unless either a bounty hunter kidnaps him :lol2: or that country is persuaded to turn him over.

Look at Director Roman Polanski, he was convicted I think of under age rape and has stayed out of the US for well over 20 years.

Nope he is free unless either a bounty hunter kidnaps him :lol2: or that country is persuaded to turn him over.

Look at Director Roman Polanski, he was convicted I think of under age rape and has stayed out of the US for well over 20 years.

Wow. It's almost like they dared him to flee. A man with all that money and they let him be monitored with an ankle bracelet. I hope he tipped his lawyer. :lol2: