Warriors 113 Cavaliers 90 (Game 1)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland had no answer on defense and it still seemed like the Warriors left a lot of points out there.

I agree. If they are totally on offensively Cleveland will be in serious trouble if they don't answer significantly better.

Basketball is a simple sport. Unless Cleveland shows something they haven't done in almost 100 games, they simply don't have the ability on defense to stop this Golden State team.

Both teams are all time great level. One is battling for top spot consideration, and the other is looking top 10. Just going to enjoy the ride...

1 game is just one game so anything can happen. But with said, dang the Warriors looked unbeatable

Thing is they didn't shoot well at all on the whole. It just looked like Cleveland couldn't guard them.

Would love to see the series go 7, but I just have a hard time seeing that fatal flaw fixed over the next 6 games...

Thing is they didn't shoot well at all on the whole. It just looked like Cleveland couldn't guard them.

Would love to see the series go 7, but I just have a hard time seeing that fatal flaw fixed over the next 6 games...

Agree