I just got an email from Seth Rollins

He wants me to watch him dominate the Fatal 5-Way at Extreme Rules.

The WWE does a good job with their mass emails, they look personal and get you for a fraction of a second.

Who wins the Fatal 5-Way?

I have no idea but I will go with Roman.

He is a better heel but Face Rollins is refreshing to me. I like it because it explores different parts of his personality.

There is a refreshing element to his being a face, but I just thought he'd really mastered how to be a great heel.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't seem to get into it. I would rather watch Ric Flair and Arn Anderson beat up someone at a nursing home than wrestling these days.

I'm with you. I just can't seem to get into it. There's some talent there but just a lot of wasted opportunities. The writing is so-so and unimaginative. Just one guy's opinion. Give me the Four Horsemen all day and everyday over this stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Raw is at the Ford Center tonight in Evansville. The owner of the crossfit gym I go too just posted a picture with Seth Rollins and Cesaro at our gym. They came in this morning to workout.

I'm not a wrestling guy but thought that was pretty cool.

Raw is at the Ford Center tonight in Evansville. The owner of the crossfit gym I go too just posted a picture with Seth Rollins and Cesaro at our gym. They came in this morning to workout.

I'm not a wrestling guy but thought that was pretty cool.

Picture Please?