LaVar Ball costs Lonzo Ball $ 10Mil shoe deal

This dude is the worst and I now find myself hoping his kids are bust because of him.

I go the opposite way on this. I'd really like to see Lonzo have a nice career at least. I don't see the other two being hoopers once big brother's fame really takes off.

While Lavar ball gets on my nerves, I will give him props for a few things. I actually got this from Stephen A Smith a few months ago. He has three sons that are african american that go to school, make good grades, stay out of trouble, didn't join a gang, work hard every day, and go home to a mom and a dad.

While Lavar ball gets on my nerves, I will give him props for a few things. I actually got this from Stephen A Smith a few months ago. He has three sons that are african american that go to school, make good grades, stay out of trouble, didn't join a gang, work hard every day, and go home to a mom and a dad.

What's that say about the overall state of parenting when just doing the job you're supposed to is surprising and praiseworthy?

What's that say about the overall state of parenting when just doing the job you're supposed to is surprising and praiseworthy?

It says that state of parenting is weak. Especially when less that 50% of kids come from nuclear/traditional families.

My thoughts as well.

I won't link it here due to the language, but Chris Rock has a good bit on this subject, about people wanting credit for taking care of their kids.