Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About damn time that they are all new players? Wasn't it all new players the season before this last one? Millennials vs. Gen Ex?

Yes but it seems like they do newbies and then re-treads then newbies then re-treads. I wish they'd only do re-treads every 5 years instead of every year.

Yes but it seems like they do newbies and then re-treads then newbies then re-treads. I wish they'd only do re-treads every 5 years instead of every year.

I do think they do it a little too often. Also, no reason someone should play the game 4 times. Give others a shot.

I actually enjoy the retread ones a lot. My favorite season ever was All Stars. But I think every 4th season is plenty for returnees. I like the players from older seasons better though. There are some older players that I would love to see come back that haven't been on in my over 10 years.

Also this season theme is kind of cheesy. Also this is the 3rd straight season filmed in Fiji. That is also unusual. Wonder if they are having budget issues or just really like Fiji?

I don't think its budget issues. I think they realized that no one really cares where its filmed. And on top of that, its just easier and cheaper to film in the same spot.

I don't think its budget issues. I think they realized that no one really cares where its filmed. And on top of that, its just easier and cheaper to film in the same spot.

FTR I don't think it was budget issues either. I was just brainstorming.

Perhaps Fiji discovered that Survivor in Fiji is good for tourism, and made it attractive for CBS to stay there.

I'm sure that any CBS employees that serve down there aren't complaining about the location.