Kerry Stovall back at Christian County

Guest fogdog.com

Guest fogdog.com

Coming back to where he won it all, how did they pull off this hire, great job:thumb:

Guest fogdog.com

He had a job in Greenville, he was the head coach at the school he left them for so it was a big deal to get him to return.

He had a job in Greenville, he was the head coach at the school he left them for so it was a big deal to get him to return.

With the team Christian County has coming back it probably didn't take much convincing.

Did Stovall leave the coaching profession for a few years before he took the Muhlenberg job?

He left to be an assistant coach at Muhlenberg County. I believe that is where he is from. I'm sure I will have to eat my words by saying he wouldn't be interested in coming back. This hire really surprised me. I know that is who we all wanted but I am still surprised.

Guest fogdog.com

He is a good coach but has little returning. Ware, Trice and Long should be back but when they leave the talent level is very low. He could be left at home this year as the Blazers have a good team returning and Hoptown should be number one in the region.

He is a good coach but has little returning. Ware, Trice and Long should be back but when they leave the talent level is very low. He could be left at home this year as the Blazers have a good team returning and Hoptown should be number one in the region.

One thing is a given, regional winner will come from this district

Hard to believe, but it has been 16 straight years for District 8 to produce the 2nd Region champion.

7 times - Christian County

6 times - Hopkinsville

3 times- University Heights

Last "outsider" to win was Madisonville in 2001.

Henderson County last won in 1999.

Hard to believe, but it has been 16 straight years for District 8 to produce the 2nd Region champion.

7 times - Christian County

6 times - Hopkinsville

3 times- University Heights

Last "outsider" to win was Madisonville in 2001.

Henderson County last won in 1999.

Wow

I'd like to think Henderson would get over the hump this upcoming season and get back to rupp. They should be pretty deep if everyone returns from last years squad who gave hoptown a pretty good scare in the regional semis. Only lose 1 senior and most returning have quality game experience.

Guest fogdog.com

No way as Heyworth and Stovall will have their number? Where will the region be this year? Maybe Henderson??? that might help them out a little.