East Carter 14 Bracken County 5

16th Region mid-pack East Carter extends their record to 17-12 with 11 runs in top of 6th and 7th to comeback from a 5-3 deficit. Bracken, a mid-pack 10th Region team, drops to 16-11. Story of the game was the tiring of the Polar Bears starting pitcher as his pitch count reached close to the limit in top of 6th (walks, balks, and defensive miscues aided EC's offensive production). Wind was blowing out on the short fences aiding three homeruns (EC - a solo in the 1st, and a grand slam in the 6th; and a BC 3 run shot in the 3rd).

Question for anyone reading: Both East Carter and Bracken Co. had graduation last night, was it a good idea for these two teams to schedule a 2:00 afternoon game today? EC dad's were complaing as they had 9 seniors, a two hour bus drive, and zero sleep.

Mcpapa, how do I link to this on other games? Awesome! When I go to Riherds, it just shows no stats.

Select the team you want; you will see their schedule. Most completed games will have a stats link.

Select the team you want; you will see their schedule. Most completed games will have a stats link.

I must be stupid. On Bracken I find no stats posted and on EC the same. I am linking with Rieherds Scoreboard thru BGP.