BGP QOTD: Which domestic beer would you pick?

Which beer would you choose?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which beer would you choose?

• Bud Light
    • Coors Light
    • Miller Lite
    • Budweiser
    • Michelob Ultra Light
    • Natural Light
    • Busch Light
    • Miller High Life
    • Busch
    • Keystone Light

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Miller Lite. When vending, I sell Bud Light the most by far.

It's funny, because when you go out to a bar or something like that there is no denying the fact that Bud Light out sells Miller Lite...still, in my entire crowd of friends, there is only ONE guy who drinks Bud Light. The rest of us almost all drink Miller Lite, with a couple of Coors Light drinkers tossed into the mix as well.

It's funny, because when you go out to a bar or something like that there is no denying the fact that Bud Light out sells Miller Lite...still, in my entire crowd of friends, there is only ONE guy who drinks Bud Light. The rest of us almost all drink Miller Lite, with a couple of Coors Light drinkers tossed into the mix as well.

Majority of all my friends have moved on to craft. But if it was before we did, I'd say about 20% would have went with a Miller Lite.

I'm a Blue Moon kind of guy but I don't think this is quite the same category even though it isn't craft. I'm not a huge craft beer guy but I do enjoy it more than almost domestics. I voted for Michelob Ultra because I really like their ad campaigns recently by appealing to athletes. I think most of the beer on this list tastes like water anyways.