G | Isaiah Thomas (Boston) | -- | 71 | 23 | 236

2016-17 ALL-NBA THIRD TEAM

Pos. | Player (Team) | 1st team votes | 2nd team votes | 3rd team votes | Total

F | Draymond Green (Golden State) | 4 | 21 | 51 | 134

F | Jimmy Butler (Chicago) | -- | 19 | 45 | 102

C | DeAndre Jordan (LA Clippers) | 3 | 7 | 18 | 54

G | John Wall (Washington) | -- | 19 | 68 | 125

G | DeMar DeRozan (Toronto) | -- | 4 | 50 | 62

Other players receiving votes, with point totals (First Team votes in parentheses): Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota, 50 (2); Chris Paul, LA Clippers, 49; Marc Gasol, Memphis, 48 (2); DeMarcus Cousins, New Orleans, 42 (2); Paul George, Indiana, 40; Gordon Hayward, Utah, 27; Hassan Whiteside, Miami, 18; Kyrie Irving, Cleveland, 14; Klay Thompson, Golden State, 14; Nikola Jokic, Denver, 12 (1); Damian Lillard, Portland, 12; Paul Millsap, Atlanta, 3; LaMarcus Aldridge, San Antonio, 1; Blake Griffin, LA Clippers, 1; Al Horford, Boston, 1.

Any issues? KAT should have replaced DeAndre Jordan. Maybe Cousins. I get that Jordan is good defensively, but the dude can't shoot beyond a dunk, and on offense it is practically a turnover when they start hacking him. He makes it on stardom.

Any issues? KAT should have replaced DeAndre Jordan. Maybe Cousins. I get that Jordan is good defensively, but the dude can't shoot beyond a dunk, and on offense it is practically a turnover when they start hacking him. He makes it on stardom.

I was talking with some friends earlier and said I'd have taken off Jordan for Cousins. Totally forgot about KAT. I'd take Gobert off for KAT and Cousins would be my 3rd Team center. Gobert is a better free throw shooting version of Jordan. The offense of teams run through Davis, KAT and Cousins. No offense will ever run through Gobert and Jordan. Ever.

I'm curious on how many voted. It looked initially like it was an even 100. But, when you look, there were 5 voters that didn't put LeBron and Kahwi on 1st team. Yet, when you look at the number of first team votes that KD and Green received...it totals 7. That doesn't make sense, does it?

I'm curious on how many voted. It looked initially like it was an even 100. But, when you look, there were 5 voters that didn't put LeBron and Kahwi on 1st team. Yet, when you look at the number of first team votes that KD and Green received...it totals 7. That doesn't make sense, does it?

Nope. It doesn't make sense at all. I see it. It's like there are 2 extra votes for some reason.

LeBron and Russ both received 99 first team votes. I'd like to know who didn't vote for both of them first team.

In James's case it might have been someone who finds it somewhat "baby-fied" that a 270-lb. strongman plops on the floor after every bit of contact. Come on, LeBron, be a man about it.