I want to see all of James Comey's memos...

If we all want what is best for America we need to see all of James Comey's memos. Especially all the memos on any political type investigations and/or investigations involving the Justice Department like Lois Lerner, the Justice Departments handling of Ferguson Missouri, the Hillary Clinton Email Investigation, the Government spying on journalist, the Government spying on private citizens, the Government unmasking private citizens, Benghazi, any memos on President Obama, and a whole host of other things most of us probably have no idea about.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz has said he's ready to subpoena all of it. We'll see what happens.

For just the Trump/Russia/Comey investigation or ALL of Comey's memos?

If we reveal all of Comey's memos I believe we have a definite need for a special prosecutor because I have a feeling much of it is going to expose Comey's personal opinions that there is a lot of corruption in our Government on both sides of the fence.

For just the Trump/Russia/Comey investigation or ALL of Comey's memos?

If we reveal all of Comey's memos I believe we have a definite need for a special prosecutor because I have a feeling much of it is going to expose Comey's personal opinions that there is a lot of corruption in our Government on both sides of the fence.

Can't imagine they're going to subpoena ALL of his memos as that subpoena is basically unsignable by any judge looking for the scope of an investigation.

Who is even in a position to legally demand everything he wrote while in office?

Can't imagine they're going to subpoena ALL of his memos as that subpoena is basically unsignable by any judge looking for the scope of an investigation.

Who is even in a position to legally demand everything he wrote while in office?

That was what I was wondering. A subpoena is like a search warrant, yes? It has to specific in it's scope.

That was what I was wondering. A subpoena is like a search warrant, yes? It has to specific in it's scope.

Could each subpoena be direct in focus and just issue many of them?

One for The Russian investigation.

One for the email situation with Clinton.

One for this.

One for that.

If we all want what is best for America we need to see all of James Comey's memos. Especially all the memos on any political type investigations and/or investigations involving the Justice Department like Lois Lerner, the Justice Departments handling of Ferguson Missouri, the Hillary Clinton Email Investigation, the Government spying on journalist, the Government spying on private citizens, the Government unmasking private citizens, Benghazi, any memos on President Obama, and a whole host of other things most of us probably have no idea about.

Curious about the FBI investigation into Ferguson. What are you suspicious of or looking for?

If our Government is corrupt and the main investigative body that investigates corruption has been politicized, we need an independent accounting of all Government involved investigations to understand and define the scope of the corruption and how this corruption fits into any current investigations.

Curious about the FBI investigation into Ferguson. What are you suspicious of or looking for?

I don't want to get off on tangent but I strongly believe the Justice Department improperly handled the investigation. Thankfully the truth prevailed in the end. What I would be looking for is James Comey's opinions/memos/notes on anything to do with Ferguson. Maybe it would be a dead end, maybe there is nothing, but if we are going to be transparent we need to be totally transparent.

I don't want to get off on tangent but I strongly believe the Justice Department improperly handled the investigation. Thankfully the truth prevailed in the end. What I would be looking for is James Comey's opinions/memos/notes on anything to do with Ferguson. Maybe it would be a dead end, maybe there is nothing, but if we are going to be transparent we need to be totally transparent.

Thanks for the insight. :thumb:

If our Government is corrupt and the main investigative body that investigates corruption has been politicized, we need an independent accounting of all Government involved investigations to understand and define the scope of the corruption and how this corruption fits into any current investigations.

They can start with the stuff pertaining to this ongoing investigation. If that investigation suggests there should be others, they'll start to formulate the scope of what needs rove turned over to Congress.

Ask your congressman and your senators to do the job of checking on these things that they've basically deferred to the press for decades.

Could each subpoena be direct in focus and just issue many of them?

One for The Russian investigation.

One for the email situation with Clinton.

One for this.

One for that.

The short answer to your questions is essentially, yes. However, they are focused on one thing and one investigation only at this time. Basically, unless it could potentially cause President Trump problems, don't expect any investigation to happen.

I would be all for this. I say bring it all out. I would also bet the FBI has a long list of notes on the press after all the stuff thats happened in the past two years. I would also like to see that. I know I have over stated things to get a few feathers ruffled, but if the press is purposely distorting truth, then we have a problem. 100:1 this is happening.

I would be all for this. I say bring it all out. I would also bet the FBI has a long list of notes on the press after all the stuff thats happened in the past two years. I would also like to see that. I know I have over stated things to get a few feathers ruffled, but if the press is purposely distorting truth, then we have a problem. 100:1 this is happening.

Will you actually believe it if this investigation of the press doesn't turn up what you think it should? Asking for a friend …

I am glad the press is so aggressive.