Brady played concussed

^No doubt.

There is no doubt in my mind he probably played with a concussion at some point last year.

I'd venture there is a player on the field for each team every game that has some degree of a concussion. It's a major issue IMO, but I'm not sure what more the league can do to police it better at this point.

^No doubt.

There is no doubt in my mind he probably played with a concussion at some point last year.

I'd venture there is a player on the field for each team every game that has some degree of a concussion. It's a major issue IMO, but I'm not sure what more the league can do to police it better at this point.

Start the transition to the National Futbol League...

^No doubt.

I agree with all your talking points but it is one more story making the Patriots look bad.

:cry: :cry:

I know right.

Either Giselle is lying or the Patriots failed to comply with the NFL injury report.

I am not saying the whole Deflategate thing was right, but it is easy to see why the NFL targeted the Patriots.

I know right.

Either Giselle is lying or the Patriots failed to comply with the NFL injury report.

I am not saying the whole Deflategate thing was right, but it is easy to see why the NFL targeted the Patriots.

I guess the Patriots need stories like this to make them look bad. Most teams do that on their own with their decision making and on-field performance.

The NFL targeted the Patriots because billionaire owners were tired of getting their tails handed to them year after year.

Jealousy is an awful thing. You need to rise above it Ru.

I guess the Patriots need stories like this to make them look bad. Most teams do that on their own with their decision making and on-field performance.

The NFL targeted the Patriots because billionaire owners were tired of getting their tails handed to them year after year.

I am not jealous at all, I admire the Patriots and love watching them play.

If we are being honest Giselle is on record multiple times on wanting Brady to retire. This seems like a passive aggressive push to get her husband out of football because she keeps hearing him say he wants to play into his mid to late 40's.

If we are being honest Giselle is on record multiple times on wanting Brady to retire. This seems like a passive aggressive push to get her husband out of football because she keeps hearing him say he wants to play into his mid to late 40's.

If you are the New England Patriots obviously Giselle is an issue for your organization.