Organic/health foods

Jackie Ed

My fellow work employee is constantly on me about my lack of food choices. I have a teeny palate, but I'm comfortable with my choices, as I can eat the same meals everyday without hesitation. He's always suggesting healthy foods to try i.e. Sushi, Salmon, Brussels sprouts etc.

I lift weights before work two days a week, and run on my lunch break three days a week. He suggested an item for breakfast called Kefir. I looked into it, and it's very popular in Europe and obviously in health food sections now in the USA. Tried the plain today for the first time and I have to say it was pretty darn gross. Almost to sour.

Has anyone tried this before? Is there any benefit I should continue to use it for breakfast? I'll obviously add some thing for flavor that's on the heathy end if the benefits out weigh the negatives.

I've drank it fairly regularly for a while. Mainly to aid in digestion, which I can say I've noticed a difference.

There are other claimed benefits such as improved bone density, boost of immune system, helping with lactose issues among others.

You made a poor decision with going with the plain flavor. Try a flavored type next time.