Bengals AJ Green

I seen on Facebook AJ Green is charging $199 dollars for kids to take part in his youth football camp. I think that is a rip off. I know Bud Dupree and Mike Mitchell had or will have free football camps. Dupree had one in Lexington. Mitchell is having one in NKY. I just don't think a NFL player should charge that much for a football camp.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and I bet the vast majority will be sponsored by someone or a corporation. That doesn't see like a lot when you consider the expenses he might incur. I would bet nothing comes out of Dupree's or Mitchel's personal pockets.

I have been with AJ, chaperoning Covington students when he was at Dick's in Kenwood. Every kid wanted a bike. He bought 30 bikes, paid for them to be assembled and delivered and used a credit card from his wallet to buy it. I am assuming that was his personal $$.

To paint AJ anything other than a solid person is extremely misleading. I will bet that 90-95% of NFL players are solid citizens.

I seen on Facebook AJ Green is charging $199 dollars for kids to take part in his youth football camp. I think that is a rip off. I know Bud Dupree and Mike Mitchell had or will have free football camps. Dupree had one in Lexington. Mitchell is having one in NKY. I just don't think a NFL player should charge that much for a football camp.

If your son or someone you know wants to go and needs money to attend, PM me, I will take care of it. I''ll do a scholly for one.

Edited by Bengal Maniac

If your son or someone you know wants to go and needs money to attend, PM me, I will take care of it. I''ll do a scholly for one.

My son doesn't like AJ or Bengals. I just think it is crazy to charge $199 for a football camp. If it was 1 on 1 coaching from AJ maybe but these camps are usually ran by bunch of volunteers. Perfect example my son is going to a Miami Hurricane camp and it is free. They have 3 free camps one is all day and is only $15 dollars plus they feed you lunch. I like I said their is several NFL players against players charging kids for a football camp.