Chili Peppers at US Bank Arena Friday night

Red Hot Chili Peppers head to NKY north Friday night. I'm 34 and have been a die hard since 1991s Blood Music Sex Magic, and the popular "Under the Bridge". First saw them live in summer 2000 at Riverbend. Stone Temple Pilots opened for them, a really awesome show. Scott Wyland had to run laps around Riverdowns to stay occupied so he wouldn't be tempted to shoot up.

My wife bought us tickets and we have a room at Hotel Covington. Going to hit up Braxton Brewery before and Mainstrasse after.

Hopefully they continue to excite me

The TANK - Southbank Shuttle is always a convenient option. The fare is $1 per trip and goes right past the U.S. Bank Arena.

On Fridays it runs until Midnight.

The routes are:

-Covington-to-Downtown Cincy-to-Newport/Bellevue

-Newport/Bellevue-to-Downtown Cincy-to-Covington

SS > TANK - Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky

http://www.tankbus.org/Portals/tankbus/Documents/Schedules/Summer%202017.pdf

-The shuttle will be crowded with Reds fans too, so take that into consideration.

-Also on Friday nights Reds fans hang around a bit longer after the game for the Friday night fireworks display.

-This goes without saying, but after the concert make sure you hop on the shuttle headed to Covington, and not the one headed to Newport/Bellevue. Depending on what time the concert lets out you don't want to be cutting it close, so going the right direction will eliminate the chance of you being dumped out in Newport at the end of the night with no time to reverse your direction to get back to Covington.

I personally would walk as long as there is no rain. Could stop by holy grail or something before we head in. If it rains, well either uber or shuttle.

Hopefully I'll be around people that want to have a great time but not puking in our aisle. Dude in Lexington at the Garth Brooks concert had to much pregaming and barfed. It slowly but surely made it down row by row. Thankfully I was across the aisle.

I personally would walk as long as there is no rain. Could stop by holy grail or something before we head in. If it rains, well either uber or shuttle.

Hopefully I'll be around people that want to have a great time but not puking in our aisle. Dude in Lexington at the Garth Brooks concert had to much pregaming and barfed. It slowly but surely made it down row by row. Thankfully I was across the aisle.

Betting the wacky tobacky stentch will be strong.