Which type of person annoys you the most?

Randy Parker

Who annoys you the most?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who annoys you the most?

• Scratch-off lottery ticket person
    • Left-lane driver moving slower than right lane traffic
    • Loud cell phone talker
    • Salesperson calling you
    • Other (please specify)
    • Getslow

I was thinking through the list of people that annoy me most in every day life, and I wanted to see if any of these folks annoy you too.

* Scratch-off lottery ticket person at the gas station...they stand there and look over all the different options, take forever to decide which ones they want, and then continue to stand next to the checkout while they scratch off their tickets.

* Left-lane driver going slower than right-lane traffic...so frustrating, and most of these people drive in Alexandria, KY.

* Person talking on cell phone so that people in the next state can hear them...enough said

* Salesperson calling to offer you a tremendous deal on a cruise, credit card interest reduction, etc...I get 2 or 3 of these calls per day, it seems.

Which of those four annoy you the most? Or if you have another that annoys you more, tell us about them.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great List, I'd add..."The Never Pulls Forward at the drive-thru person" orders and doesn't pull forward enough for the next car to order. Or even worse in drive-thru's where two lanes merge they pull up a little and then never merge, too busy on their phone to realize it's their turn to pull up and just let the other line continue to go while holding up the line they are in.

Good list.

Might add the coupon person who's holding up 14 people in the checkout line at Walmart while the clerk takes 15 minutes to check off their stack of coupons. Part of this 15 minutes is the customer arguing over the coupons that are outdated or not applicable.

And many times the coupon person is wearing a Rolex watch and a diamond worth thousands, lol.

Good list.

Might add the coupon person who's holding up 14 people in the checkout line at Walmart while the clerk takes 15 minutes to check off their stack of coupons. Part of this 15 minutes is the customer arguing over the coupons that are outdated or not applicable.

And many times the coupon person is wearing a Rolex watch and a diamond worth thousands, lol.

And let me guess...this person also has a basket full of stuff and is in the express "15 items or less line".

I'd say loud cell phone talkers. I'm going to put special emphasis on those that put people on speaker phone and scream at them. I really don't want to be privy to your conversations about what your man did or did not do for you last night...

I'm going to also lump in those that play music very loudly over the speaker and act like they are the only ones that can hear it. buy some earbuds...