Sweet16- Are you there?

@Cowboyfanatic

I am hearing that pretty strong. I think it is like the boys' job with Birdsong. It is Beth's job if he wants it. If he turns it down then I am not sure which direction they go.

I heard there were very few 'qualified' applicants. Craziness for a school that size with great facilities. Maybe the way the other coaches were handled could have been a deterrent.

I heard there were very few 'qualified' applicants. Craziness for a school that size with great facilities. Maybe the way the other coaches were handled could have been a deterrent.

You are correct. Applicant pool was very few. I am not sure on the quality but not many applied.

Since you seem to be the oracle of the 1st Region :up: , I heard Mr. Aaron Beth may be announced as Marshall County's Girls Head coach. Any insight?

I am hearing strongly otherwise now. Unless he has a change of heart Beth is not going to Marshall.

Wow. That is crazy he wouldn't want to go back home. Something is going on.

They didn't hire him back when his dad retired. He may still be bitter over that or may want to make his own legacy at Graves.