Woooooo!

Yes, you have heard it in the late innings at Reds games. Cincinnati Enquirer columnist Paul Daugherty wrote about it in his column today:

Doc: Woooo! What an embarrassment

Mo Egger spent his afternoon talk show focused on it on AM 1530.

Personally, I think it is an obnoxious nuisance like the vuvuzelas were in soccer. But what can you do about it? It is people yelling, not a noisemaker.

Is there anything that can be done to stop it? Does it bother you? Does it impact you attending or watching Reds games? Have you ever done the Woooo? Why?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you have heard it in the late innings at Reds games. Cincinnati Enquirer columnist Paul Daugherty wrote about it in his column today:

Doc: Woooo! What an embarrassment

Mo Egger spent his afternoon talk show focused on it on AM 1530.

Personally, I think it is an obnoxious nuisance like the vuvuzelas were in soccer. But what can you do about it? It is people yelling, not a noisemaker.

Is there anything that can be done to stop it? Does it bother you? Does it impact you attending or watching Reds games? Have you ever done the Woooo? Why?

Baseball People :lol2:

As a beer vendor, I am glad it usually starts after I leave. The few games I've worked when it started early, its extremely annoying to me.

As a fan that turns on a game, on a rare occassion I make it home before its over...I don't care or mind it at all.

Did vuvuzelas at soccer matches bother you? Is that different than wooo?

Soccer matches bother me. LOL. Not a fan of the vuvuzellas, the wooo does not really bother me, but I haven't been to many games lately. Only one I was at in the past 2 years I was in the enclosed batters eye. Maybe its getting bad.

If you were sitting near someone who was making the wooo noises, would you say anything?

What good would it do? You ever try to reason with idiots? I still do it too much on here with certain posters, but I keep telling myself I'm going to quit.