YOUR Personal Reds Starting Rotation.

OK let's here it, since you have been following the Reds, what would be your personal Starting Rotation. Maybe not even the best but the five starters you'd pick that have been Reds since you became a fan...but the ones you loved to watch pitch!

My 5...

Jose Rijo...Got the Reds a Title and was dominant doing it.

Don Gullett...1st Pitcher that I was really a huge fan of as a kid.

Mario Soto...Maybe my favorite Reds Pitcher of all time.

Johnny Cueto...I LOVE Johnny Cueto!

Tom Seaver...Past his Prime but had some solid years as a Red.

OK let's here it, since you have been following the Reds, what would be your personal Starting Rotation. Maybe not even the best but the five starters you'd pick that have been Reds since you became a fan...but the ones you loved to watch pitch!

My 5...

My top 5 as well which probably means we are of similar age. However, Seaver was still in his prime, albeit the end of it. His numbers are unreal with Reds except last year. He is my favorite pitcher ever with Soto a close 2nd. Johnny Bench said there were great pitchers he caught and then there was Seaver. Considering he played in a bunch of all star games that's a huge compliment.

My 5...

Best change-up I've seen.

Just knew Seaver from his career stats and had the pleasure meet Mr. Gullett in the last few years at a few charity events and enjoyed the stories I heard about him. I was old enough to know who Soto was but not old enough to understand. I do remember the great season Jackson had for the Reds. I guess I could listed Ewell Blackwell as old poker buddy of mine always tell more stories about him being his favorite. Haha