Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennady Golovkin

I'm looking forward to this fight, one of the only premiere boxing matchups left. I have always loved boxing, but over the years MMA has took over most of my attention. I used to love watching Tyson, Roy Jones Jr., Bernard Hopkins and some of those guys, but boxing has been on a steep decline for a while. I like GGG though and I am glad he is finally getting the recognition he deserves. I always wanted to see him fight Mayweather but felt like Mayweather was always ducking him.

Should be a good one!

Also, as a side note...

I love the Premier Boxing Champions cards and I think this has been the best thing to happen for boxing. I have been able to catch a lot of great fights on NBC and other sports networks that I typically wouldn't have gotten to see. I've watched Adrien Broner, Keith Thurman, Deontay Wilder, Danny Garcia, Errol Spence Jr., and a lot of the other top fighters you would typically only see on Showtime or PPV. So I think the national exposure is something that has really helped promote boxing in my eyes and I hope it keeps pushing the sport back towards the top.

I've always loved boxing but it's gotten so watered down over the last decade or two its almost unwatchable. But there is a lot of young talent coming up so the future may be bright.

Did you happen to see Andre Dirrell's uncle sucker punch his opponent after their match Saturday night? Savage!

Didn't see it but I'll have to find a video now. Doesn't surprise me with Dirrell but I've always liked him.

That's wild though.