2017 East/West NKY All Star Game

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know which teams will be on the east and on the west? I heard there may be a shake up this year.

West

SK

Ryle

Cooper

Lloyd

Beechwood

Holy Cross

Conner

Ludlow

Boone County

I think Scott also remember.

East

Campbell County

Highlands

Bishop Brossart

CovCath

NewCath

Newport

Bellvue

Holmes

Dixie

Dayton

Edited by Footballforever74

Why aren't these schools included?

Bracken County; same district as Brossart. Borders Ohio River, right?.

Pendleton County; There's no other 3A school in NKY, right? Borders River and Campbell County, right?

Grant County: In same district as CovCath, Dixie and Highlands. This is a NKY District and they should be in. Most consider(well okay; maybe just me) Grant County as the bottom of NKY.

Walton-Verona: They're in Boone County; Not Boone County Schools but in Boone County.

Just wondering.

Why aren't these schools included?

Bracken County; same district as Brossart. Borders Ohio River, right?.

Pendleton County; There's no other 3A school in NKY, right? Borders River and Campbell County, right?

Grant County: In same district as CovCath, Dixie and Highlands. This is a NKY District and they should be in. Most consider(well okay; maybe just me) Grant County as the bottom of NKY.

Walton-Verona: They're in Boone County; Not Boone County Schools but in Boone County.

Just wondering.

The schools that participate are part of the NKAC. The schools you listed are not dues paying members of that "conference" and don't participate in any of the in season, or post season events. I don't know if they haven't been invited to join, or if they have chosen not to join or both.

Pendleton and Bracken seemed a stretch to me even as I posted. Seems Grant and W-V would want to be part of it. Thanks for info rjs4470.

I'm not from NKY, but in the 20 years I've lived in the area, I've never heard anyone say that Grant is really part of Northern Ky (even though in theory it is). Grant is 30+ miles from all but the Boone county Schools. Walton is really the only one that is missing that probably should be included.