Open Job: Fleming County

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is terrible. Getting rid of Coaches year in year out is no way to have a successful program.

Do you think that was their intention when they hired him? Sometimes you just have to part ways.

I think there is more to this than just wins and losses. I believe for everyone involved it is best to just say, they agreed to part ways.

I hope Coach Taylor lands on his feet and has success and I hope Fleming County finds their man and has success.

If making the Region tourney in basketball (girls and boys) in a weak district is your idea of success then I guess it's ok. Boys team hasn't done anything since the Burns years. Football hasn't went very far last few years. Baseball isn't much. Softball is pretty good and has a chance to make some noise in Region this year.

If making the Region tourney in basketball (girls and boys) in a weak district is your idea of success then I guess it's ok. Boys team hasn't done anything since the Burns years. Football hasn't went very far last few years. Baseball isn't much. Softball is pretty good and has a chance to make some noise in Region this year.

I guess they are terrible at everything. My fault for thinking otherwise. Sounds like they need you to leave the crowd and lead them.

I guess they are terrible at everything. My fault for thinking otherwise. Sounds like they need you to leave the crowd and lead them.

I didn't say they were terrible you did. I just gave my opinion on their team sports. You don't have to like my opinion. And no I don't want to lead them. That is for the professionals to lead. I don't even live there for that matter. It's just what I've observed from afar.

I didn't say they were terrible you did. I just gave my opinion on their team sports. You don't have to like my opinion. And no I don't want to lead them. That is for the professionals to lead. I don't even live there for that matter. It's just what I've observed from afar.

You are 100% correct. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I agree that he had to deal with a ton of adversity this season with injuries, suspensions, etc... If this move was for wins and losses alone, it would be different. There was things outside that that came into play.

Again, I hope Coach Taylor lands on his feet and has success. I also hope Fleming County can find success.