WWE has a new PPV name

About time Lesnar finally defends. Any idea against who?

I'm guessing Strowman, unless they hold off for that until Summer Slam. If that's the case, I could see Seth Rollins as an opponent.

Of course, they may have a re-draft and it could be anyone.

I don't get why the WWE wants a part time champ. Doesn't seem to fit the "what's best for business" mantra.

I get why they want the belt on Lesnar, but with him being part time, I agree that it's bad for business.

I think they could pull it off if there was just the one roster, but with the brand split, it's just not good.

Didn't Finn Balor just mention wanting a shot at the Universal Title?

And while I am on the topic of Finn Balor why is he wrestling on the Main Roster when his lack of size clearly dictates he should be on 205 Live?

I am also ready for Brock Lesnar to retire, I think part time WWE Wrestlers suck.

Didn't Finn Balor just mention wanting a shot at the Universal Title?

And while I am on the topic of Finn Balor why is he wrestling on the Main Roster when his lack of size clearly dictates he should be on 205 Live?

I am also ready for Brock Lesnar to retire, I think part time WWE Wrestlers suck.

Agree on both

Balor is too small for the big boys.

Not a fan of lesnar especially if he is not going to wrestle.

Finn Balor is one of the most "over" superstars on the entire roster. That is why he is in contention for major titles. Huge draw and lengthy reign as NXT Champ. First Universal Champion.

And yes a horrible name for PPV. The original plan was to bring back the "Bad Blood" PPV name for this event. Would prefer them to bring back some older names like Great American Bash, Halloween Havoc.

Finn Balor is one of the most "over" superstars on the entire roster. That is why he is in contention for major titles. Huge draw and lengthy reign as NXT Champ. First Universal Champion.

And yes a horrible name for PPV. The original plan was to bring back the "Bad Blood" PPV name for this event. Would prefer them to bring back some older names like Great American Bash, Halloween Havoc.

Spot on with everything.

July would be perfect for a Great American Bash.

I know Finn is way over and I like him too but the WWE's only logic appears to be money and not consistency.