Texans Draft

Watson wasn't the Texans first choice either. They like Mahomes better too. Picking a QB is just a total crapshoot. You get guys like Blaine Gabbert, Blake Bortles (Sorry for doubling down Grizz), EJ Manuel, Christian Ponder, etc. taken early in the first round, but Dak Prescott was taken in the 4th so who knows. You basically have a less than 50/50 chance of that QB actually becoming a franchise QB. So out of Watson, Trubisky, and Mahomes I would bet only one turns out to be a franchise QB.

Watson wasn't the Texans first choice either. They like Mahomes better too. Picking a QB is just a total crapshoot. You get guys like Blaine Gabbert, Blake Bortles (Sorry for doubling down Grizz), EJ Manuel, Christian Ponder, etc. taken early in the first round, but Dak Prescott was taken in the 4th so who knows. You basically have a less than 50/50 chance of that QB actually becoming a franchise QB. So out of Watson, Trubisky, and Mahomes I would bet only one turns out to be a franchise QB.

Dont worry I got this saved with Spindoc slamming him too. We shall see this season.