Nike, Under Armour & Adidas passing on Lonzo Ball

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy for him to throw out all those huge names who could NOW support their own brand. That was not the case at the start of their career. Why would they want to license BBB? They are all highly successful companies that can grow their own brand. Good luck doing that on your own vs them.

and to think, there were some people who thought the son and the dad were separate entities and one wouldn't effect the other. Some teams might feel the talent is worth it, but all I see is headache and trouble for whatever team brings him aboard unless he jettisons his dad. This guy is a first class clown show who thinks everybody should be privileged to join his circus.

and to think, there were some people who thought the son and the dad were separate entities and one wouldn't effect the other. Some teams might feel the talent is worth it, but all I see is headache and trouble for whatever team brings him aboard unless he jettisons his dad. This guy is a first class clown show who thinks everybody should be privileged to join his circus.

I think he's still going to be drafted in the top 5 and he'll still get endorsement money. I still expect him to sign with Nike or Adidas at some point also. This is all about Lavar's insistence to make money on his BBB brand.