Bengals Draft

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why the Bengals draft players that are injuried.

I actually agree with you here.

Even though I am not thrilled with this pick. I watched a lot of highlights on him since they drafted him. He definitely can help as long as he stays healthy.

Maybe he got all of his injuries out of the way in college and will be healthy in the pros.

With Green and him on the outside. Boyd in the slot, and Core as another deep threat as a 4th we. It's a nice young core. I just hope they let the young guys play and not force fees is LaFell as a starter getting a lot of reps.

I'm generally opposed to taking an WR in the top 10, with few exceptions. But I'm excited to see how fast this kid is. I assume he'll be a big play threat, and I think that'll help AJ on the opposite side. If Boyd continues to improve and Eifert can stay healthy, the offense could be pretty dangerous.

Adam Schefter

April 21 at 7:13pm

With speculation swirling about John Ross' injury history, his agent Brad Cicala released this statement: "Despite recent reports, John Ross III has never sustained 2 ACL injury’s nor has he had 2 ACL surgeries. In January of 2015 he endured surgery on his right lateral meniscus and in April of 2015 he had surgery on his left ACL. Upon his return, Ross recorded 1150 yards and 16 touchdowns, and was also named the AP’s Pac-12 player of The Year. During the 2016 Stanford game (Game 5), John injured his right labrum but was able to finish the season strong. He went on to compete at the NFL Combine where he broke the 40-yard dash record by running a 4.22. Immediately after the combine, John underwent surgery on his right labrum and has been rehabbing ever since. A recent report from his doctor, Dr. Albert Gee, Division Chief from the Department of Orthopedics and Sports Medicine from the University of Washington, states that John’s recovery is ahead of schedule and he will be fully healthy by the start of NFL camp. I have confirmed with numerous NFL teams that John’s recent medical rechecks have come back positive.

I actually agree with you here.

Even though I am not thrilled with this pick. I watched a lot of highlights on him since they drafted him. He definitely can help as long as he stays healthy.

Maybe he got all of his injuries out of the way in college and will be healthy in the pros.

With Green and him on the outside. Boyd in the slot, and Core as another deep threat as a 4th we. It's a nice young core. I just hope they let the young guys play and not force fees is LaFell as a starter getting a lot of reps.

I like the pick if healthy. I am not sure they are as sold on Core as you think they are. They obviously haven't given up on him, but I think they are still evaluating hm.

I feel better about the pick this morning but still think they should have taken Allen or Foster. Just feel like they could have gotten better value at the #9 spot. Some people had Ross falling out of the first round.

I hope Ross develops in to an Antonio Brown like receiver. He will help AJ but will also benefit from AJ. If he's going against the #3 DB, he should be open a lot.