Clivonte Patterson, Ballard

Terry Taylor, Bowling Green

Chris Vogt, Graves Co.

Trace Young, North Hardin (Alternate)

Head Coach Rodney Woods, Wayne Co.

Assistant Coach Scott Chalk, Paul Laurence Dunbar

Coach James Boo Brewer, Bardstown

Coach Jack Baker, Wayne Co.

Administrative Assistant Landry Woods, Scott Co.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many games in a row has the Kentucky team lost now? Does this group have a realistic shot of snapping the streak?

Pulling for my KY guys that I have known and followed since their freshman year but it will be extremely tough for them to beat the Indy team this year. Nobody on that roster can match up with Kris Wilkes or Malik Williams.

How come? Did they try out, is it politics or are they ineligible because of their school?

Indiana only takes kids who can make it to all of that weeks events. Going to assume those kids not on the roster couldn't commit to that because of their summer schedule so they aren't included. Honestly a little surprised Wilkes is playing. Figured he would be at UCLA by then.

I want to say Goodin played in it a couple years ago but wasn't originally going to be able to. Something worked out with X where he was able to leave campus for a few days, so Scruggs not playing doesn't surprise me.

Paul scruggs didn't play high school ball in Indiana nor did Justin. Roberts that is why there aren't playing.

Paul Scruggs transferred to Prolific Prep and Justin Robets to Findlay Prep

Exactly right. The LaLu kids aren't eligible for IHSAA basketball therefore not involved in any all star events, nor can be considered for Mr. Basketball. They aren't really even considered an Indiana school to us Hoosiers bcos most of their kids come from other states and don't even play Indiana schools (except New Albany this past yr but that is bcos they wanted to feature Romeo on espn). The original class of '17 was one of the best we had with Wilkes, Williams, Jackson, Scruggs, Roberts, but 3/5 moved to prep schools. The way it went down with Scruggs starting his senior yr @ Southport h.s. in Indiana is another story for another topic but interesting to say the least.

But Hollingsworth will be the best pg on the floor in that game, and we dont have The Jake so you never know.