Kentucky Girls All-Star Team Selected

Guest masonfan

Guest masonfan

The list below are the girls that made the KY All-Star Team that will play Indiana this June. Looks like they have assembled a great team. Good Luck to the Kentucky Girls All-Star Team and Coaches.

*** Sounds like they had scheduled a 6 hour tryout yesterday (Sunday) and had 27 players for 12 spots.

Jordan Brock- Harlan

Kaylee Clifford - Trimble County

Mackenzie Coleman - Metcalfe County

Rebecca Cook - Franklin County

Tonysha Curry - DuPont Manual

Lindsey Duvall - Bullitt East

Tasia Jeffries - Butler

Kristen Mayo - East Carter

Jaelynn Penn - Butler

Princess Stewart - Franklin County

Jada Stinson - E-Town

Breia Torrens - Butler

Coaches:

Larry Just - Butler

Joey Thacker - Franklin County

Edited by masonfan

5 of the 12 spots taken by the head coach and assistant coaches team, now thats taking care of your own.

9 coaches voted on these players, the 4 on the staff and 5 other coaches that were there to help with tryouts, really good players made the team, some really good ones didn't.

9 coaches voted on these players, the 4 on the staff and 5 other coaches that were there to help with tryouts, really good players made the team, some really good ones didn't.

I would think that could be said every year and probably for every sport! Tough jobs for the coaches to make these decisions I am sure!

I would think that could be said every year and probably for every sport! Tough jobs for the coaches to make these decisions I am sure!

ABSOLUTELY correct on that one. Coach Just took the time to contact every player (or tried to I know) that was at the tryouts before it came out in the paper. Good senior class this year in KY!!