Did Coach Lue sit Love and Irving for poor defense against Indiana last night?

Love to see Korver get more minutes - such an efficient scorer and under-rated in team defense.

Lebron passes Korver the ball. Kyrie? Not so much - which isn't as much of an issue when you are shooting 9-14, but when you are shooting 5-14 and on your way to shooting 6-20, well - maybe it's time to share the ball or take a seat.

It was reported last night that he asked them both if they were okay with him going with the lineup that was in because it was working and they both gave their blessing...

This. It was clearly a "stay with the hot hand" approach and not the "you guys suck on defense" approach.

Not exactly on topic, but I did see it on Barstool sports. LeBrons got the ball just before half court and without dribbling dunks the ball. Obviously even with his length he took four steps with no dribble. Some theories say it was edited. If it wasn't, how could the NBA officials in even a regular season game let alone a playoff game, let this go? If it's legit.

Not exactly on topic, but I did see it on Barstool sports. LeBrons got the ball just before half court and without dribbling dunks the ball. Obviously even with his length he took four steps with no dribble. Some theories say it was edited. If it wasn't, how could the NBA officials in even a regular season game let alone a playoff game, let this go? If it's legit.

It's not legit. It was edited. Not only did I watch that play live but the real video is out there as well. He didn't walk on that play. He put the ball down one time and then dunked it.