Cubs/Reds tonight. Who will be there?

If you see a beer vendor named Parker, that's me. I'll be on the first base line.

Would love to meet ya and say hello and then be off. Cubs weekends are the best. Darn rain.

I am so glad and lucky to have met you. You got a good job and see a lot of games and no wonder your so strong, packing that stuff around like a pack mule.

Now after MJalltheway seen what I have with me he knows why I take my stress out on BGP. Hahahaha

I am so glad and lucky to have met you. You got a good job and see a lot of games and no wonder your so strong, packing that stuff around like a pack mule.

Now after MJalltheway seen what I have with me he knows why I take my stress out on BGP. Hahahaha

It was great meeting you too mf. You definitely had a crew with you tonight. Hope you guys stayed dry and enjoyed yourselves.

TAC will be in the house! I'll be in the CBTS booth! A good buddy hooked up a buddy and his 2 kids from Chicago!

First time in the CBTS room. Great place to be on a rainy night. Free food and the beers flowed until the 11th !

If you see a beer vendor named Parker, that's me. I'll be on the first base line.

Would love to meet ya and say hello and then be off. Cubs weekends are the best. Darn rain.

My daughter had a good night selling beer. I assume you did as well.