Mason County 2 Bracken County 0

mcpapa

And Mason was without at least 3 Seniors and a couple of other underclassman starters for this game. And still had just enough to pull through. The Bracken errors helped also. Several freshman and a 8th grader played in the game for Mason. Future may not be as bare as u think. Watch out

And Mason was without at least 3 Seniors and a couple of other underclassman starters for this game. And still had just enough to pull through. The Bracken errors helped also. Several freshman and a 8th grader played in the game for Mason. Future may not be as bare as u think. Watch out
Younger kids fielded the ball very well. Future will be good however I don't see another Nathan Cracraft, Darren Williams, or Nick Nelson coming up as of right now.

Jantzen Smith has been having shoulder problems and may be back in a few weeks, Hunter Hill was serving a two game suspension, and Will Porter was at a school function.

Expect another low scoring game in district and possible extras. Both teams had combined 3 hits and both had 0 Earned runs.

Totally, agree with what you have said about those very good players. However, there are some young arms that are on that team capable of getting the job done. Prather, Bowling, and Brammer play big roles now as youngsters. That experience will count for something in the very near future.

Younger kids fielded the ball very well. Future will be good however I don't see another Nathan Cracraft, Darren Williams, or Nick Nelson coming up as of right now.

Jantzen Smith has been having shoulder problems and may be back in a few weeks, Hunter Hill was serving a two game suspension, and Will Porter was at a school function.

Expect another low scoring game in district and possible extras. Both teams had combined 3 hits and both had 0 Earned runs.

Nathan used to live across the street from me.

Fun fact - he was a leap year baby and is something like 6 years old.