Rand Paul coming to Corning

Senator Rand Paul is coming to Corning on Friday morning. I am on midnights and I'll be getting off at 7:30 that Friday morning but I am going to stick around and check him out. I am hoping that he opens up the floor for questions as I'd love to ask him a couple of questions.

I'd love to know his inspiration behind his advocacy for criminal justice reform and I'd like to know if he could change anything about his presidential campaign what would it be and obviously I'd ask if he plans to run for POTUS again one day.

Mitch McConnell came to Corning a few years back and it was right after the Edward Snowden incident and he called Snowden a traitor and spoke on that for a little bit. It was cool to see McConnell even though I can't stand his politics but I tend to agree with Rand Paul more than any other republican so I am kind of geeked about seeing him on Friday. Not sure if I would have voted for him in the presidential election but out of all of the republicans he had the closest chance to get my vote.

Plus he is from Bowling Green and nothing bad ever comes from Bowling Green. Well, not normally anyways.

Senator Rand Paul is coming to Corning on Friday morning. I am on midnights and I'll be getting off at 7:30 that Friday morning but I am going to stick around and check him out. I am hoping that he opens up the floor for questions as I'd love to ask him a couple of questions.

I'd love to know his inspiration behind his advocacy for criminal justice reform and I'd like to know if he could change anything about his presidential campaign what would it be and obviously I'd ask if he plans to run for POTUS again one day.

Mitch McConnell came to Corning a few years back and it was right after the Edward Snowden incident and he called Snowden a traitor and spoke on that for a little bit. It was cool to see McConnell even though I can't stand his politics but I tend to agree with Rand Paul more than any other republican so I am kind of geeked about seeing him on Friday. Not sure if I would have voted for him in the presidential election but out of all of the republicans he had the closest chance to get my vote.

Plus he is from Bowling Green and nothing bad ever comes from Bowling Green. Well, not normally anyways.

Sounds awesome PP, I will be expecting a full report.

Hey...will you tell him rockmom wants him to quit negating all the things I do agree with him on, with wackadoo stuff.

My Shih-Tzu had seizures last night and my work schedule changed so I am at the vet right now so no Rand Paul for me today. My wife will be there and she's not as interested in Rand Paul as I am but I'll still pass on what she says about his visit.

Hate to hear that my man. Our dog went through the seizures a lot. Hardest part is there's nothing you can do when they're in the middle of it. Once we got him on some meds he never had another one though.

Hate to hear that my man. Our dog went through the seizures a lot. Hardest part is there's nothing you can do when they're in the middle of it. Once we got him on some meds he never had another one though.

No meds for now. They gave her a clean bill of health and if it happens again they'll put her on meds immediately. Hopefully it was an isolated incident.