UK Football rings for beating UL

PurplePride92

IMG_2426.JPG

Now of course UK is saying that these rings are for going to the bowl game but these rings clearly say Governors Cup on the side of the them and make zero mention of the bowl game they were in. I'm confused. Which is it? UL victory rings or bowl game rings that don't mention the bowl game?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol rings for beating Louisville and losing their bowl game. Participation rings for everybody! Haha of course their justification is that the rings are for "moving in the right direction", embarrassing. I can decide which is worse, this or their mythical national championship.

[ATTACH]61386[/ATTACH]

Now of course UK is saying that these rings are for going to the bowl game but these rings clearly say Governors Cup on the side of the them and make zero mention of the bowl game they were in. I'm confused. Which is it? UL victory rings or bowl game rings that don't mention the bowl game?

Look closer at the rings....you should see "Taxslayer Bowl"......but were kind enough not to show the score!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Good luck ever being taken seriously. I wonder if this will be on display next to their fictional National Championship trophy? :lol:

Winning games and beating good teams is the only way to be taken seriously. This ring won't affect that one way or the other.