Bill O'Reilly OUT at Fox

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember many years ago watching him some and I thought he was pretty balanced, he really took the opposing side of any politician that he interviewed and put them on their heels. I just feel over the last decade he has become a caricature of himself.

WoW - I am shocked!

I didn't think this was going to take Bill down.

I hope he reappears on another Network but I'm scratching my head on which one.

And I see Tucker Carlson is taking over the 8pm slot. Tucker can be slightly over the top but for the most part I think it is a powerful hour of TV.

I remember many years ago watching him some and I thought he was pretty balanced, he really took the opposing side of any politician that he interviewed and put them on their heels. I just feel over the last decade he has become a caricature of himself.

Agreed

WoW - I am shocked!

And I see Tucker Carlson is taking over the 8pm slot. Tucker can be slightly over the top but for the most part I think it is a powerful hour of TV.

When I saw the settlement I knew that was it. Then off to vacation and knew it was official. You don't lose that many sponsors without a fallout.

In a shocking reversal of fortune for one of the most prominent voices in TV news, Bill O’Reilly has been ousted from Fox News Channel amid the firestorm over sexual harassment allegations leveled against the host in recent years.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fox-news-fires-bill-oreilly-amid-sexual-harassment-storm-183851947.html

WoW - I am shocked!

Out of curiosity... Do you feel this way because you don't think he did what he's accused of? Do you feel what he is accused of is not an offense worthy of losing his job over? What made you feel he would overcome this?