FC Cincy 4 St. Louis 0 (USL)

Thought for sure there would be a thread on the home opener win for FCC.

Little over 23,000 turned out for the match. They saw Djiby (spelling) score all four goals, which is amazing.

I vended the game and loved it. Place was electric and fun.

Anyone go?

I was there. He is a major upgrade over s dude who just signed a MLS deal. Very good at holding up play as a target. His foot skills are great. Looked good in the air for 2 of the 4. His turn on the one before half was awesome. They look more athletic and better than last year. This week will test them. Rowdies and the @Getslow. I like this team. Hate Louisville!

I was there. He is a major upgrade over s dude who just signed a MLS deal. Very good at holding up play as a target. His foot skills are great. Looked good in the air for 2 of the 4. His turn on the one before half was awesome. They look more athletic and better than last year. This week will test them. Rowdies and the @Getslow. I like this team. Hate Louisville!

Definitely a big week for your guys. Tough week.

Louisville has looked pretty solid to this point, but your new forward might make more money than half our team put together, so we'll see if this restructured Louisville team is ready to make the big leap this season.

FCC was definitely impressive against a St. Louis team that held Louisville to a scoreless draw just a few weeks ago. Louisville's new centerback pairing has been solid in these first few games, but this is a big jump up in opposing skill.