Scott Eagles Schedule 2017

They return alot. Nelson and his brother Quincy. They return Alex Thurza 6'2 210 pounds he ran for 3 tds last year and Paff 6'0 190 pounds. Airik Barbour and David Patrick to good football players. Yeary, Orzali, Nolan, Durstock and Dornstock are all big boys on the OL/DL.

They were decimated by injuries last year and forced to start 3-4 freshman and several sophomores. They will be very fast in the backfield with the Perrin brothers and David Patrick. They return a solid O-line. They are in a winnable district. And they are off everybody's radar.

So they Drop SK and Newport and pick up Taft and Lloyd.

I also heard they were picking up Ballard out of Louisville,

anyone have news on that?

Ballard was originally on the schedule and I believe was replaced with Conner.

Ballard was originally on the schedule and I believe was replaced with Conner.

I thought they play Conner every year anyway?

I do like the travel schedule outside of the Mason County game Scott travels about 10 mins away for all others. That's convenient.

I do like the travel schedule outside of the Mason County game Scott travels about 10 mins away for all others. That's convenient.

Outside of Mason, they don't even leave Kenton county. That's pretty nice!

I thought they play Conner every year anyway?

They traditionally have, although previously they were in the same district for several years