United States Prepared for Military Strike on North Korea

Wireman

U.S. prepared to strike North Korea if they conduct nuclear test.

@spectatorindex

BREAKING: Pentagon says the US is prepared for all options to protect Tokyo and Seoul from the threat of North Korea

@spectatorindex

BREAKING: US prepared to launch military strike on North Korea if it conducts nuclear test, according to US officials

U.S. prepared to strike North Korea if they conduct nuclear test.

@spectatorindex

BREAKING: Pentagon says the US is prepared for all options to protect Tokyo and Seoul from the threat of North Korea

@spectatorindex

BREAKING: US prepared to launch military strike on North Korea if it conducts nuclear test, according to US officials

PM me back

60 Minutes had a very "informative" segment on North Korea within the last couple months and the role of Kim Jongs dictatorship.

What a took away from it is: he has eliminated most of his political threats including family members in line to take power, and my guess is the reason why outside forces haven't seen to his demise is that the power vacuum caused by getting rid of Kim Jong may create greater issues than him!

Can't we just give them Dennis Rodman in return for a peaceful state??? :lol2:

At some point in the near future there almost has to be a conflict. It is a shame that past President's let it get this out of hand.

I think we have three options:

1. Somehow, someway convince North Korea to give up their nuclear program. Highly unlikely I assume but not impossible.

2. Do nothing of consequence in the short term and within a few years North Korea will be able to strike the United States with Nuclear Tipped ICBMs. I don't see anyway on Earth we can allow North Korea's Military to advance to this point.

3. Bite the bullet, make a preemptive strike, and pray we can keep the total causalities under 1 million. This would also include some form of hostile takeover of North Korea by the United States of America. Additionally, according to the analyst I listened to, we would have to attack North Korea with Nuclear Weapons.

The person the system gave the slot of president to wanted wars and he is doing everything he can to get them.

Again you are correct. Trump started all of this, it's clearly all his fault. Trump decided a long time ago that North Korea would have a lunatic dictator.

As I said in the other thread they should just surface the Pennsylvania if it's there, that will bring sobriety to any foreign dictator.

And then they surface their submarine that might be carrying nuclear armed missiles within striking distance of the US coastline.

Then what?

It blows my mind that people are criticizing Trump for taking action on this, this all goes back to Presidents before him. I'm just glad we now have a President that has balls and will do something about it instead of allowing North Korea advancing further to where they might be able to knock us all off.