Raw exclusive PPV but will feature a wrestler or two from smackdown

Bray Wyatt (raw) vs Randy Orton © (SD) for WWE World Heavyweight Championship (SD's Title) -- House of Horrors Match

Kevin Owens © (SD) vs Chris Jericho (Raw) for US Title

The Hardy Boyz © vs. Cesaro/Sheamus - WWE Tag Team Titles Match

Neville © vs Austin Aries - Cruiserweight Championship

Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns; Match isn't official yet but should be in the next week or so; Apparently it could be a gimmick match; IE; Ambulance Match or Stretcher Match

Word is, Brock Lesnar could interfere causing Strowman to lose, setting up the Lesnar/Strowman feud that will led to a title match in either June PPV or July PPV.

Card so far. I'm sure we'll have a divas match or two during the PPV as well.

I really like a lot of these matches, but it seems to me like each outcome is pretty easily determined, except for maybe the Cruiserweight match.

I don't see any way Jericho beats Owens. I don't see Bray beating Orton for the reason ASB explained above. Can't see WWE taking the titles off the Hardy Boyz this quickly. Strowman will beat Reigns to build for a match with Lesnar. But since McMahon loves him some Roman Reigns, they had him get banged up so badly in order to save Reigns in the loss while also building Braun. As for the women, it feels like we're building to a Bayley/Nia or Bayley/Sasha match, so I can't see her losing to Alexa.

Maybe I'm wrong on these, but while the matchups look really good, I just don't see a lot of unpredictability.

I wonder if they'll add a Dean Ambrose/Miz match. I would expect them to.

Why is Roman Reigns so hated?

I don't care for him because Vince insists on making him the face of the company. I think there are several others more qualified for that position.

People who say Roman can't wrestle, though, are crazy. He is really solid in the ring. His mic skills need a lot of work, but he's a gifted wrestler.

WWE should turn him heel. I think he stands a better chance of getting over with the crowd eventually that way. But Vince won't pull that trigger because he sells a lot of merchandise as a face. New Day did the same thing when they turned face.

I don't care for him because Vince insists on making him the face of the company. I think there are several others more qualified for that position.

People who say Roman can't wrestle, though, are crazy. He is really solid in the ring. His mic skills need a lot of work, but he's a gifted wrestler.

WWE should turn him heel. I think he stands a better chance of getting over with the crowd eventually that way. But Vince won't pull that trigger because he sells a lot of merchandise as a face. New Day did the same thing when they turned face.

Turn heel? Doesn't seem like many like him now. I guess more would if he was a heel?

My kids like home and I am kind of indifferent on him.

That match was beyond stupid.

I think this is where the WWE blurs the lines between their movie interests (horror in this case) and actual WWE wrestling.

I thought it was okay, kind of like with the New Day ventured out to one of Bray's remote locations.