8-Year-Old Ohio Boy Drives His Little Sister to McDonald's...

Godot

When we were 14, my best friend and I took her grandmother's Cadillac Crown Victoria for a long cruise around Ft. Thomas one evening. I can't believe we never got caught!

When I was 14-16, I often drove to the basketball courts. Of course, I lived WAY out in the country and it was only a few miles, but still...

I learned to drive when I was 11 driving the truck through the hay field. Standard on the column. I wasn't strong enough to toss the bails up on the wagon, so everyone had to make themselves useful. One of the benefits of youth.

I learned to drive when I was 11 driving the truck through the hay field. Standard on the column. I wasn't strong enough to toss the bails up on the wagon, so everyone had to make themselves useful. One of the benefits of youth.

This is also where I learned to drive at a young age...in the hay fields.

For me it was not a truck, but a Farmall 230 C. In fact, at age 11, besides hauling hay and corn, I was jobbed to spread lime, fertilizer, and manure, harrow the corn fields, and haul the silage out to the cattle in the winter.

For me it was not a truck, but a Farmall 230 C. In fact, at age 11, besides hauling hay and corn, I was jobbed to spread lime, fertilizer, and manure, harrow the corn fields, and haul the silage out to the cattle in the winter.
Ha, we had an old 8N.