Will Cleveland prove the regular season doesn't matter?

We've seen teams turn it on the past. The one thing you can't turn on the same way as offensive is your defense. This is a bad defensive team and it's going to catchup to them. If Lowry is close to 100% when they meet I think Toronto can beat them.

The Cavs literally gave the Celtics the #1 seed. To me that indicates more than de-prioritizing the regular season. I believe they would rather play Toronto than Washington in the playoffs. I also think the Cavs feel they can beat Boston regardless of home court.

Or - it could all mean they just aren't that good. We should have a pretty clear idea by game 3 of the Pacers series.

The Cavs literally gave the Celtics the #1 seed. To me that indicates more than de-prioritizing the regular season. I believe they would rather play Toronto than Washington in the playoffs. I also think the Cavs feel they can beat Boston regardless of home court.

Or - it could all mean they just aren't that good. We should have a pretty clear idea by game 3 of the Pacers series.

I think there was some strategy involved in that Washington posed a bigger threat. I still do not fully trust Toronto or Boston.

A co-worker of mine believes they were trying to avoid a potential match-up vs Miami. Last night had potential to be a great night of hoops and it turned out to be a dud. Even the Nets "tanked" last night even though I'm not sure they are even good enough to legitimately tank with their "A" squad.

This is the first time in a long time, that the East actually is tough enough to make it tough for a LeBron led team to make it to the finals.

Have to wonder how many titles or should say how many less titles LeBron may have if he had always played in the West.