Kentucky 2017-18 Schedule

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Virginia would be best choice next year IMO and a fresh opponent.

I'm sure they'll look at who is ranked (or expected to be ranked) where before scheduling teams, but this is most likely. Kentucky can't play Kansas in this event next year because they are playing in the Champions Classic, right?

I'm guessing it is only a two-year home-and-home. The third year will pit Kentucky and Carolina in the CBS Sports Classic again.

Stupid stupid stupid

I imagine they'll probably renew it after the 3rd year.

They took a year off because both Cal & Roy wanted it that way. I know for Cal it was because he didn't want to play both UL and UNC on the road in the same year.

I look for them to renew it, but I believe I read where they both wanted a two year home-and-home with the third year being at a neutral site. My guess is when they renew the CBS Sports Classic, they'll renew another two year home-and-home. Cal has taken the same approach with both UCLA & Kansas.

They took a year off because both Cal & Roy wanted it that way. I know for Cal it was because he didn't want to play both UL and UNC on the road in the same year.

I look for them to renew it, but I believe I read where they both wanted a two year home-and-home with the third year being at a neutral site. My guess is when they renew the CBS Sports Classic, they'll renew another two year home-and-home. Cal has taken the same approach with both UCLA & Kansas.

Not wanting those road games against UL and Carolina is weak