Discussion of the 2017 All BluegrassPreps.com Boys Basketball Team

It just seems to me that in the state all together that the margin between 1 thru about 40 is minor. I don't think any of the guys on the team are far superior than let's say a Kel Stotts. I don't think we have a dominant player maybe other than Hollingsworth. Certain parts of the state are gonna get more benefit of the doubt when selecting All State and All Star teams. Kinda seems like that's we the way we did business this year. So kudos to you for coming up with this team.....must have been difficult.

Trevon Faulkner is well deserved. List over all, I've only seen about half, looks good. I might have put Steven Fitzgerald on there and I'm curious to know how far from making the list you would say he was?

I can't speak for the rest of the committee but IMO Fitzgerald had more help than Faulkner so Faulkner got more of a boost to make this team than Fitzgerald. I looked more at how each individual player impacted their team's success when trying to compile a list of 10 players who had outstanding seasons. @dognation 2 nailed it in his post. There is a minor margin of difference between 1-40. I feel like I could make a legitimate argument for Peyton Gover and Noah Young to be on this list along with Fitzgerald and many many others throughout the state.

This list has to be almost impossible to put together. Thanks for your time. There are many great players throughout this state and these are a good representation of that talent. Kudos!

Hoping next year to see more WKy players on that list. I realize that they will have to take their game to the next level to do so however.