FLW on Lake Cumberland

Jumper_Dad

I saw photos of Jimmy Houston doing some promo work at Walmart yesterday.

I hate that the weather has turned so bad on them...huge cold front will make them earn their money this week.

Looking forward to watching this tourney on TV when it airs.

Flw.Com

Clark Wendlant and Scott Martin leading coming into today. Clark has been mostly catching smallest Scott mostly large mouths so far.

I googed it. Pretty good bags really. This time of year, I'd fish for smallies if I was competing. Mix in a fat spot from time to time and I think that would be the best angle. Water has warmed up pretty solid the last couple of days. Today should be great even with the high sky in the back of the creeks. What dock are they leaving from?

I googed it. Pretty good bags really. This time of year, I'd fish for smallies if I was competing. Mix in a fat spot from time to time and I think that would be the best angle. Water has warmed up pretty solid the last couple of days. Today should be great even with the high sky in the back of the creeks. What dock are they leaving from?

No dock, leaving from the Burnside island ramp. The weigh in is set up in the parking lot near the pool as you come up onto the island.

There is a Crappie USA tourney also, it's running out of Pulaski Park on Fishing Creek.

Scott Martin (Son of B.A.S.S. Legend Roland) wins $125,000 coming from 5 pounds off the lead to win. Martin averaged 15lbs per day finishing wish 60-1 pounds for 20 weighed in fish hitting a 5 fish limit all four days.

Clark Wendlant the leader after day two and day three was shut out on day four and dropped to 9th place ($15,000)