Isaiah Briscoe enters the NBA Draft & will hire an Agent

ZJH

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not even projected to go in the 2nd round according to NBAdraft.net. Bad move.

P.s. Someone can either merge or delete the other thread I created. Didn't see this one!

As a 19-20 year old, you'd have turned down a few hundred G's a year to play a sport? Please.

He has no chance of making the NBA. I hope I am wrong saying that though! His game does not translate. He is not explosive, doesn't handle the ball great, can't shoot. What does he do well? All he does is attack the rim strong! I am sorry, but at 6'3 in the NBA that will not work. He is not a high flyer either so that will not help him on drives. He has no shot of playing in the NBA, he needs to get his diploma.

This guy does not get drafted even if he stays another year or two. Simply cannot shoot the ball consistently enough. Enjoy time in D-League and/or overseas rather than getting that college degree.

This is the biggest problem with college basketball today. "Average" players looking to make the jump for a little money that will not last them until they are 35 or 40 years old.