Bam to enter the NBA Draft and will now hire an agent

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice to have Bam back for a second season. I think many NBA scouts would like to see him dominate the glass. He only had 8 double digit rebound games (21%) and shot below 40% on non-dunk attempts.

It would be nice to have Bam back for a second season. I think many NBA scouts would like to see him dominate the glass. He only had 8 double digit rebound games (21%) and shot below 40% on non-dunk attempts.

All true.......but if he looks at Skal from last year he's thinking.........I'm better that that!! Probably gone!

I've said all along he can't shoot and has no moves. I'd be highly surprised if he would get any serious interest.

I've said all along he can't shoot and has no moves. I'd be highly surprised if he would get any serious interest.

He has good form on his shot. Obviously he has a build that is ready for the nba. NBA drafts on potential. Teams may think with him only focusing on basketball every day, that he can reach his potential.

Imo he is very athletic too, more so than we got to see this year and could guard the 4 spot. Imo he is better than WCS was after his freshman year and we saw what he became. He doesn't have to come back to get better. He can get better by going to the NBA too. The only thing coming back will do is possibly improve his draft position if that is what he is worried about.

All true.......but if he looks at Skal from last year he's thinking.........I'm better that that!! Probably gone!

Bam is not as good as Skal offensively. Skal has a better game for today's NBA than Bam does.

Since the All-Star break Skal is averaging about 9 or 10 points in about 20 minutes a night.

Bam has a lot of work to do offensively to get ready for the NBA. He is not threat outside of 2 feet, has a fair-at-best post game, and doesn't have a left hand. He will have to guard and rebound like a mother to get minutes while he's developing a semblance of an offensive game.

Posted this in the early entry thread and thought I would bring it over here also for comments.

Does Bam have the game to play at the 4 spot? He didn't attempt a 3 all year and he shot 36% from the floor on non-dunks, but his shot facing the basket doesn't look bad. I think he is better served coming back to get more efficient both around the basket and shooting the ball. UK will have plenty of size next year and that will open things up for Bam to get out from under the basket some, face up and show if he has that game in him. It will take a lot of work this summer to get that in place.