Jim Nantz

Jim Schue

If I'm ever appointed to the post of Czar of College Hoops (apologies to Bill Simmons here), my first move is to demote Jim Nantz to 5th team on CBS' announcer hierarchy scale when it comes to basketball. Just stick to golf, dude. It suits your boring style. That and slobbering all over Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.

Second move is to get Gus Johnson out of soccer jail and put him back on the No. 1 CBS crew with the great Bill Raftery. And I will use all my influence to get Gus back on NFL Sundays as well.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you 100% Dr. Schue! :thumb:

Since Tim McCarver's awful career finally ended, I feel like McCarver gave all those blackmail nudie pics he had of TV executives to Nantz so that he can continue torturing us with crummy game calls indefinitely.

Stick to golf, Jim. You may be a nice guy and all, but you're far too boring to be calling real-live exciting sports.

Dude, he is an African-American Dick Vitale. No thank you.

Disagree. Dickie V's biggest fault is that he loves everything and everybody too much. Gus doesn't do that. Gus knows when to hit the high points. Dickie V does it all game long, which cheapens the big moments when they actually come.

Positivity is great and all, but it can be too much for this realist.

Second move is to get Gus Johnson out of soccer jail and put him back on the No. 1 CBS crew with the great Bill Raftery. And I will use all my influence to get Gus back on NFL Sundays as well.

Gus doesn't do soccer anymore, but I'm 100% with you on everything else.