Anyone Use A Wireless Printer

Clyde

HP Officejet Pro 8610 All-In-One

I have the same printer. Every now and then it gets mysteriously disconnected from my network, but that may be a router problem as opposed to a printer problem. Otherwise, it's been a great printer over the few years I've owned it.

HP Officejet Pro 8610 All-In-One

I have the same printer. Every now and then it gets mysteriously disconnected from my network, but that may be a router problem as opposed to a printer problem. Otherwise, it's been a great printer over the few years I've owned it.

That's what I have as well.

Edit... I have the 4630.

I've had the same problem, but like you said I think it's an internet/router problem not a printer problem.

HP Officejet 463

I recently bought one - Canon PIXMA MX492 WiFi All-In-One Compact Size Printer, Scanner, and Fax. Since I do little printing I did not want to spend much, so this one was only $35. Most Wireless printers seem to not have good easy to follow directions to connect to the network, but once you get past that this one works great as well. One thing I also found - I wanted to buy extra ink so I shopped on-line. Staples Combo packs were $55.00 - which was the same price as buying thru the Canon store. However, the Cannon store had free shipping AND a bunch of free photo paper included. They sent me over $200 of free paper! 12 packs of it to be exact. Good way to get one to buy more ink eh??? :)

I have a Canon all-in-one 5300 series wireless (except for the power cord). I have had it a few years, and it has performed well. prints regular and photo as well as scans to upload as well as copies. Good printer for not much money.

I have an HP laser jet Pro MFP M177fw

I love it, but use it for a lot of printing off laptop. The phone likes to default to the wireless printer when I leave the house and come back so I have to ignore it (don't want to waste too much data). Have to go back into settings to enable when I want to print.