Reds opening day forecast

nWo

Here is the opening day forecast for the Cincinnati Reds. Monday morning Cincinnati should showers that should move out the area by early afternoon. Temps look to be in the mid to upper 60s with south to southeast winds around 15 mph. Rain/showers look to still be in the area but they look to remain just south of the NKY area. I will update as we get closer.

Here is the opening day forecast for the Cincinnati Reds. Monday morning Cincinnati should showers that should move out the area by early afternoon. Temps look to be in the mid to upper 60s with south to southeast winds around 15 mph. Rain/showers look to still be in the area but they look to remain just south of the NKY area. I will update as we get closer.

Thanks a lot nWO. As long as they're out by 4pm I'll be a happy camper.

I will post an detailed update in the morning. I've been having serious connections issues with BGP the weird thing was BGP was the only site I've been having this problem with. I could go to any other site on the web. Well to make a long story short I finally found out the problem. If interested everyone can go to the Break Room forum to see what it was.

Opening Day update

Temps look to in the mid to upper 60s around the start of the game. Rain earlier in the day looks to move out before game time with very light drizzle possible during the early part of the game. Temps look to be in the mid 60s around 8 pm EDT. Rain and thunderstorms look to move back in around 11 pm.

58e01acb37ca3072354329.gif

58e01bb32ce41827298959.gif

The start of the game today should be ok. Precipitation looks to be moving in a little faster than what the models have been showing. Could see some shower/rain by around 7 pm.

32-nodither.gif

How's it looking for the parade around noon?
sorry didn't see this till now. Parade should be fine. The precipitations is looking to move in earlier than expected this morning. Rain could be in the Cincinnati area by around 5 pm or so then be out with lingering drizzle by around 8 pm.

32-floyd.gif