Beechwood 24 Holmes 0 (5 innings)

katbird

I'm sure it's just that that is a disgraceful score.

Do you expect everyone to just roll over? You want the subs to get in the game and strikeout? Yes, it is a lopsided score, but it is either an incentive to improve, quit or it is a tough lesson about life.

Do you expect everyone to just roll over? You want the subs to get in the game and strikeout? Yes, it is a lopsided score, but it is either an incentive to improve, quit or it is a tough lesson about life.

No. I just made a simple statement. Wouldn't you agree that that is a disgrace for a he baseball team to be beaten that badly? Eh. Just leave it.

I don't necessarily have a problem with the game itself. Just a sad state of affairs for Bulldog baseball.

agreed. They have a couple good players and it must be frustrating to those players. Baseball isn't near as popular to city players. When I played as kid Knothole was filled with teams for Covington and I'm not sure if any of them survived. Boys Club, Covington Firefights, St. Bens, Bengal Tigers, Turners, ..... I think they are all gone. It is sad.

agreed. They have a couple good players and it must be frustrating to those players. Baseball isn't near as popular to city players. When I played as kid Knothole was filled with teams for Covington and I'm not sure if any of them survived. Boys Club, Covington Firefights, St. Bens, Bengal Tigers, Turners, ..... I think they are all gone. It is sad.

Don't forget Cottage and LYC

Don't forget Cottage and LYC

How could I forget Cottage A/C? The only team I was ever cut from. I tried to play up a year with my friends Chris Kincaid and Johnny Johnson and I didn't make it. They did. One day tryout. They told you on the spot in front of all of the other kids and handed out uniforms right in front of the cut kids. Man that was hard to take. lol. Someone would sue if that happened today.

How could I forget Cottage A/C? The only team I was ever cut from. I tried to play up a year with my friends Chris Kincaid and Johnny Johnson and I didn't make it. They did. One day tryout. They told you on the spot in front of all of the other kids and handed out uniforms right in front of the cut kids. Man that was hard to take. lol. Someone would sue if that happened today.

Well now we know how old you are! I think Kincaid was a year ahead of me as well!