If Cleveland Loses Tonight @ San Antonio, the Celtics Will be the #1 Seed in the East

And the Wizards would be 2 games back of the Cavs for the #2 seed (Raptor 3 games back). The Cavs should still breeze to the Finals, but what I would find most troubling if you are Cleveland fan is how poorly they have been defensively. I guess they believe they can flip the defensive switch when they need to, but man have they been brutal of late.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cavs only need to play well enough to make the playoffs. That isn't in danger, so their seed is irrelevant. They will walk to the Finals, again.

All true. Giving props to the Wizards and Celtics for being in the position they are in. Brad Stevens is the man.

The Wiz give them all kinds of troubles. I'm not so sure the Cavs breeze though the playoffs if they aren't 100%.

They're NBA Finalists as long as Kyrie and Bron are healthy. Remove Kyrie, they still probably make it because the league is rigged of course, but even Happy the Booster couldn't fix the Cavs into the Finals without King James.

They're NBA Finalists as long as Kyrie and Bron are healthy. Remove Kyrie, they still probably make it because the league is rigged of course, but even Happy the Booster couldn't fix the Cavs into the Finals without King James.

Disagree, if they aren't fully healthy they aren't getting out of the East this year.

What a terrible performance, Cleveland is terrible defensively, as soon as McHale mentioned "it's been a parade through the paint for SAT, they started another parade. I still don't see anyone in the East knocking them off but they haven't been anywhere near a championship team recently.