2017-18 Kentucky Roster

Jumper_Dad

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wenyen, Humphries, Wynard, SKJ are definitely back.

"Definitely back" meaning they aren't going to the NBA. It will certainly warrant observation as to whether any transfer. I could see Wynyard and SKJ making the move. I know Humphries hinted at a departure but he's shown enough that there should be minutes for him next year. I know Gabriel was awful the last month of the season but there was some evidence early that he can become a good player. I suspect both Humphries and Gabriel stay; I think one of either Wynyard or SKJ leave.

Besides in 2013. Everyone just remember when it comes to January early February. Next years Cats may not look great, may look unorganized, etc. However just remember beside 2013, coach Cal had always had UK playing it's best come tournament time. This year was another example. I think we just played the two best teams in the country back to back and we beat won and lost to another at the buzzer.

It sucks falling short but he gets these guys to care about and love UK and each other, and playing their best when it counts.

Briscoe beside not guarding the guy on the last shot. Had a great tournament. Instead of forcing things, he actually passed the ball while driving. Played great defense and rebounded. He would be huge to have back playing like that.

And while his jumper still isn't great. He improved greatly from last year. Another improvement like that would be great.

Wenyen, Humphries, Wynard, SKJ are definitely back.

I'll go out on a limb and say Briscoe returns too. Just a gut feeling.

Diallo, Vanderbilt, Green, Alexander, Washington, & Richards are joining the fray.

I think Mo Bamba does as well.

So UK had an extra scholarship this year?